The Official week starts now! *bring it on!*
Sometimes God doesn't change your situation,
because He is trying to change your heart?
- I shall appreciate and do my best with the months I have here in the UK!
- I shall not complain though things aren't easy, because I should be grateful that I have the opportunity to be here and to finish up my degree.
*So no more complains Jane!*
- I shall post out pictures that made my day/means to me/represent my thoughts or feelings/inspired me for the day and the list goes on *gatto set reminders*
- went for the student active sports for Netball *I had fun!*
- finally get to sweat again, helped those who were first timers
- the coach was there to referee, guess they expect everyone to know the basics
- just too bad that I couldn't go for the next one on Wednesday because of classes
- went for tryouts just for the fun of it, and as expected I'm not in *so harm trying?*
So today my days are more about Netball, looking for the venues of my classes and watching Jane by design. If I'm not mistaken I've finished the first season and I can't wait for the next season! Random thought - being here is like starting all over again right at the beginning of a University student. And the funniest thing is that right here, it is like an opposite life in HELP? Guess it's too early to judge. I felt more like an ordinary person here, not to say that its bad but I did mention before that I wouldn't want to get myself too involved into something *is it really happening?* Besides, I'm only here for two weeks now..