This Is A Story Of A Girl Who Cried A River And Drowned The Whole World!

Monday, October 29, 2012

Omnomnom

Ever wondered where "omnomnom" came from?
- Cookie Monster!

Sunday
- went Church halfway
- netball competition and we won!
- weather is getting really cold, don't think I would want to play outdoor anymore
- went back to church for lunch and bible study
- then dinner at Galeria with some CF-ers
had lots of fun! Maybe because I was sleepy I laughed at almost everything
especially the omnomnom dinosaur! *laughs*
- finished assignment!


Monday
- Bumming in
- Tried making half boiled eggs but failed! Over cooked..
well, better to be overcooked than undercooked right?
- 11 degrees
- Netball! Enjoyed it! I think I'm in loved with it!
I finally told coach that I can't commit on Sundays *church or netball*
should I apply for the Athletic Union? 75pounds is not cheap, but you get a hoodie for free, medical help if you're injured and you get to join the netball club..

1 comment:

wenn said...

if you are really keen in the club, you can always join in. Don't worry too much about the fees.