- first day of lecture and seminar *MCCM* aka marketing communication
- watched 'Thank you for smoking' in our seminar, how pr does their job
- just realized I have classes every morning at 9am *yeah!* more time in the day?
- did laundry, like the warmy feel after the dryer..
- went kebab for dinner had fun with some of the CF-ers
this reminded me of project Snowflake back in KL *those were the days where we invite new members out to get to know them better* or scouting maybe?
- 9am class, went for US Cinema: Studio System to Digital Era
- interesting subject, already had an assignment
- went for a "induction" then screening but it was cancelled without notice *so I was a little bit paranoid, cause if I've known earlier, I get to go for netball in the noon* wasted my time waiting* what's with you Jane, caught the netball bug? I actually miss netball training..
- got back home still paranoid but I felt better after listening to Irene by TobyMac.
took a nap, watched the screening online instead - 'Rebel Without A Cause'
- went roller skating for the first time! With the rain! It was fun!
oh yea I fell once and I've got no injuries *wink* still learning how to balance..
took hot shower! Back in Malaysia I've never took hot showers often but here, privilege?
- came back, Ben *my housemate* gave me his unwanted chocolate flavors *happy!* You know I love chocolates, and when you're away you won't purposely get yourself chocolates to eat *grins*