Routine - classes, seminar, ASDA, dinner with Jerrica and Alex
Alex is a good cook, all we do is wait and eat *we do the dishes*
- trying out something new: Frisbee for the first time
I don't know how to throw this thing, especially aiming it, but I enjoy catching it! So, while I was happily catching it, I realize that, you have to pass it then *whoops*
- It's okay! Take your time *Sorry! I'm a newbie!*
- A month in UK!
I will TRY to get a video done, if I can *hopefully* I've got lots of stuff to be done
- let's see, I think I should fast Facebook? But most of the news and updates are there *sigh* how how? Self discipline, don't open the page until your work is done! *try la*
- my routine changed because there's no roller blading tonight..
- my neighbor is playing computer games! *I can hear them*
remember that the walls here are thin, and Don't be tempted to play Jane!
- being an anti-social? *laughs* maybe, but God has been so good that He sent random people around, instead of me talking to them first, they talked to me first..
- I shall continue to trust and obey You
- I is not likings web design, I'm so bad at it! *help!* squeeze em brain juice!
Pay careful attention to your own work, for then you will get the satisfaction of a job well done, and you won’t need to compare yourself to anyone else. Galatians 6:4