HAPPY MID AUTUMN FESTIVAL!!
any moon cakes to spare? *grins*
- went to prayer at 9am this morning
- my first service in UK, Hatfield was great!
though its a lil bit different but I'm glad I came
- free lunch *cup noodles* better than nothing right *wink*
- bible study on the parable
- nap for 30 minutes
- badminton with the CF *exercise!*
- dinner cooked maggie + eggs + enoki + ham
- sorting out my timetable *packed except Mondays*
- assignments are all out! I don't know how I'm going to do this but I know with God all things are possible! Gonna do my best for Him! Colossians 3:23-24
- I somehow see the answers to my questions. Tomorrow I will be officially here for two weeks. Looking forward to the days ahead, still unknown, blurry and unsure. What to expect and what not to? Lord, I pray that you'll bless me with good, responsible and hardworking group members Lord. I uphold my family and pets back home in Malaysia, I pray that you'll keep them safe with Your protection and bless them with all their needs. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.