This Is A Story Of A Girl Who Cried A River And Drowned The Whole World!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Confirm confirmed?

Hello,
If you're reading this Thank you! And if you're not Thank you!

I'm SO Super Sorry if if didn't tell you, I just felt that I don't have to? Time will pass and I will eventually be back in Malaysia if I'm still alive *wink*

So if you would like to see me or offer me free hugs/prayer/kisses/gifts/help/whacks before I go:

THE DAY is on the 17th September 2012.
I will leave from Ipoh by YOYO bus, at 11am - fellow Ipohians that I didn't get to meet/see can meet/see me there or watch me leave, or follow me over *bus tickets not sponsored*

KLIA - will reach around 3pm *we can still catch up on things if you're free*
Flight departing at: 1930

psstt.. I heard that on the 17th is a public holiday, yes?
So.. All the more you should be there! *grins*

Thank you!

Bye!

1 comment:

Juan said...

So that is your reasoning, but at least i seen you the other day =P
Please take care of yourself and I will see you very soon. God bless you!