This Is A Story Of A Girl Who Cried A River And Drowned The Whole World!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Prayer for the day

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for giving us Your wisdom. Lord, may I never blame You when the enemy is attacking me with something evil. Lord, please deliver me from any trace of murmuring and complaining when I am faced with trials in this life. May I instead put on the armor of God and use my faith to put the enemy to flight. May I always trust You to bring me the victory over everything the enemy tries to defeat me with. I declare that he is a defeated foe and that no weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue that rises up against me in judgment, You shall prove to be wrong. I thank You for the victory in Jesus name! Amen

1 comment:

+Shane+ said...

White Star. Never let your enemies draw close to you as they can be reasonably fatal. Draw close lethally before they grab chances towards you.
Together with almighty saint's armor, you can be formidable as you've expected for your adequate defense. Again, may god watch upon you with great and wisdom.