This Is A Story Of A Girl Who Cried A River And Drowned The Whole World!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ponder

Animals do have feelings like humans do,
they need shelter, food, love, care and all the things that humans need,
when I looked into their innocent eyes,
how I do wish they could somehow communicate with us,
the pain, happy, sad moments then could be shared together with..

When my hands brushed through their furs,
I can just feel their joy in having us there to visit and to play with,
little puppies without their parents yearning for love,
but are left alone to feed themselves..

WHY do all this things happen?
Well, I'm not surprised to say that it is normal after thinking and concluding that humans themselves do abandon their children in homes, abuse, kill, murder their own child.. What more animals? If humans don't really have the heart for their own kind, what more animals? Enough said..

Thoughts:
Animals are created by God to be taken care of..
Lord, what are you trying to tell me through today's activity?
I do know, and really going to take care of my pets well from this day onwards..

No comments: