This Is A Story Of A Girl Who Cried A River And Drowned The Whole World!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sickness

WHY??!
Tail bone - ankle - fever - diarrhea - vomiting - now tooth ache!

I don't like what's happening *I bet no one likes it too*
and I found out instead of 33 subjects, they increased to 36 subjects instead!
HELP isn't really helping but in a way squeezing money out of student's parents!

Which means 12 subjects to be done in a semester? *faints*
Shall put this aside and look at the bright side *smiles*

OH YES!

This verse spoke to me in a way:
"Where could i go that i could
Hide myself from You
Where could i run that You won't
Be there waiting for me"
by Planetshakers - Run into Your arms

No matter what, You'll always be be there for me, even in my darkest moment where I run and hide from the world or You, still You'll find me.. You will never let me go.. 

Assignment Blog

2 comments:

wenn said...

don't worry..the new year is coming soon and all will be fine.

+Shane+ said...

Take care White Star... God Bless You
Quis Ut Deus ...