This Is A Story Of A Girl Who Cried A River And Drowned The Whole World!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Needs

I just love having some time off from Campus. Who doesn't?
A working adult do need some time off as well after working 5 to 6 days per week. What more 7 days per week? Which makes no difference after all. 

This weekend I was so happy to be back home! Get to see my family and dogs! Brought Hammie home as well, but now I felt lonely because I didn't bring him back to KL. Miss my doggies too. What I do loved the most was the time spent with my family! Movie marathon & outings! Not forgetting my lovely brothers and sisters in Christ as well! 

*home - where you don't have to pay*

As a student, you may think life is easy going. Don't get me wrong, it is not that I regret taking up these jobs and positions in Campus. I do love what I'm doing and glad that I'm learning and growing in my spiritual walk. *reminded me of Paul* But do I have time for myself? My quiet time to journal *which I'm supposed to be doing* reflect and pray? 

You may ask and say that I'm not the only one, yes I do agree and some imply that they are busy as well *but they are actually not that busy, time spent on shopping* So it all boils down to good time management! There is so much to do! I have got lots of things in my mind, things to be done but yet to be.
 
So these are the things that I need to keep me sane. A me time! Family time! 
What are the things you need?

1 comment:

wenn said...

just need proper time management