This Is A Story Of A Girl Who Cried A River And Drowned The Whole World!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Plannings!

Everyday there is something on my planner,
not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing *what you think?*

It is good in a way that I'm fully utilizing my time with things but do I have time for myself and Him?

But today in Cf I'm glad to reconnect with Him again,
not that I'm not but lost touch..

Love today's sharing on POW!
what the word says on the Poor, Orphans and Widows..


Gonna experience my first time in a flash mob dance group! *Yeah!*
Girl's bake out is tomorrow,
Post Camp as well..

All in all, good week with loads of assignments due..
and I'm still amazed by social workers!!
Thank God for them!

3 comments:

wenn said...

It's definitely helpful to schedule your tasks.

Caryn said...

ler i wan join flash mob too!!

WhiteStar said...

come come! =D