This Is A Story Of A Girl Who Cried A River And Drowned The Whole World!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Year end!

Hello December!

        How time really files especially when you're busy and not realizing that another year is coming to an end. Throughout this year, it has been really challenging for me. Struggling to pull myself together every single day from the mid of the year until now. I really don't know why things happen but I'm really much happy to see that there are loving caring people around. If you know what I'm saying, society nowadays are pretty much different in their thinking.

        Well, after looking through my life and reflecting, I realize that I have grown so much in many ways. I don't know if you can see, I myself may not realize all those changes but few of them. Only our Daddy God can truly see them. I'm so much assured that He is always there backing me up although sometimes He may seem to be very far away. And by clinging on to this verse from Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future," has definitely assured me even more that all these things that happened and still on going is going to turn out right soon.

          So yea, finals is next week and I think I didn't do really well this semester. All those health issues really pulled me back. Spent so much on myself regarding this. Then the thought of resting popped up into my mind so clearly. I realized that was all I need. Take it easy and trust Him.

          Other than all this, one thing that I was truly happy with is to see some puzzles falling into its place. I see a clearer picture now. Thank You Lord! In all of my days, help me run and finish the race that You had set before me with Your unconditional grace, mercy and strength!

3 comments:

Happy walker said...

happy december~

wenn said...

yea..a nice break..

+Shane+ said...

Good luck White Star... And never let health issues pulling your way when you're near to success! All the best for your finals!