This Is A Story Of A Girl Who Cried A River And Drowned The Whole World!

Friday, February 22, 2013

Least

Humans,
the are never satisfied or content with what they have,
and always wanting more than what they could have..
Greedy I would say, or pride? Ego? Show off?

But somehow it is good to see how God use us in this kind of situation to remind us once again of our very own attitudes. It is never easy consoling somebody when you yourself are facing the very same situation. Oh well, but I'm glad that it work.

Updates on fasting.
- after checking Facebook and Twitter just now,
I realized that there is nothing much but to read up on my family's group wall to catch up on things. But at the same time I somehow felt left out *not regretting*
- still struggle sometimes and tempted to press the FB button
- more time to think and reflect

On a side note
- it was snowing today! *excited*
but I don't think it will stay..
- double chin ah!!!

Happy Thinking's Day!

1 comment:

wenn said...

Happy Thinking day! I think a lot recently, mainly about May and her condition.