This Is A Story Of A Girl Who Cried A River And Drowned The Whole World!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Refocus

Dear child, i watch you laboring and fretting and anxiously striving to achieve things for me and my kingdom. Hear me.
Your work is not my primary concern. Your work is now, has always been, and always will be secondary to your relationship with me.
What you do will flow out of your relationship with me as irrigation streams flow out of a deep, clear powerful river. The river (the relationship) will set your motives and supply your strength. Then your work will flow forth to honor me.
Any time you allow your work to come ahead of your relationship with me, you risk working against me and my purposes. Draw near to me and rest. Seek my will at every small turn. Listen for my voice. Be filled with my Spirit. Then work with joy and abandon! - The source of your power, God.

(Postcards from Heaven by Claire Cloninger)
Got this from Divinia's facebook note *smiles*

No comments: