This Is A Story Of A Girl Who Cried A River And Drowned The Whole World!

Friday, October 7, 2011

L o s t ?

I am wondering why I'm here despite finishing my assignment.
Words just don't flow out smoothly anymore!! Help!!
I keep forgetting words, words that I once knew and used.
But now it is no longer there anymore.
I shall say that I've gone rusty after my Semester break.
Bad news for me. So how to write a report?

L O S T..

- I have to finish up 18 designs (im bad in designing)
- Another 2 more assignments (words don't flow)
- 10 minutes of short film (love it but..)

Yes yes! I know I shouldn't be complaining. But as humans, you know, we need someone to hear us out.

Things hasn't been easy for me, because sometimes you just have to pop up into my mind! It is not easy! It's distracting! I miss you! How to focus when my heart isn't there anymore.

See, life is a struggle. You will never learn to appreciate someone until they slipped away. Humans..

But today I'm reminded to appreciate people around me. It is by nature that humans don't really bother appreciating one another until one dies. RIP Steve Jobs.

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29

No comments: