This Is A Story Of A Girl Who Cried A River And Drowned The Whole World!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Puff Puff and Away!

I was kinda shock when I first step in to HELP seeing students smoking outside their classes.


But why smoke?
Yea yea, I won't understand.
Because I'm not you.

Almost everywhere I go, I'll definitely see a group of students smoking. Is it cool?
I really don't want to end up having lung cancer though.
It's like I've been breathing them in so much.
So hard to avoid them.
They will just appear out of no where.
Maybe I should get myself a face mask next time. *wink*

The saddest part is when you know them. I went to my department's camp one day. I was so shock to see almost all my seniors are smokers! Why??

Well, all I can do is just pray that they'll stop one day.
Think of the consequences!

3 comments:

Jean said...

i think we should all start wearing mask cos the 2nd hand smokes are more harmful to us compared to the cigar they smoke. haha.

see my colourful blog at http://jeanmynameisjean.blogspot.com

have a nice day! =)

Jayren Kwan Hann Yaw said...

Totally agree with you ! we should wear mask ! =D

wenn said...

i dislike people smoking!