This Is A Story Of A Girl Who Cried A River And Drowned The Whole World!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Emotions

One of my friend asked me this question this afternoon,
"Jane, what will you do when you're sad?"



Hmm, it got me thinking.
Then I said, I'll usually keep them to myself and pray over them.

There's no point showing and expressing them out with the long face.
For me there's no point letting the whole world know that you're sad.
And if I still can't handle them, I'll find someone to share it out with.

But, right now when I feel sad. I realize that I don't seek Him first. Funny huh.

Lesson learned!

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God.
Philippians 4:6

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Talk to HIM, in sadness, in happiness, in joy and in tears,He knows us even before we know ourselves...

God Bless

blee said...

i hv a new blog, Customer First. http://blee-customerfirst.blogspot.com/