This Is A Story Of A Girl Who Cried A River And Drowned The Whole World!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lending Your Ears

You know sometimes, all they want is just your ears to listen out their problems.
Even though you may think you're not good in advising. Just listen.
That is why God gave us two ears instead of two mouths right?
Just imagine us having two mouths. *yikes*

For me, I'll be very glad to be your crying shoulder or your listening ears.
Perhaps your punch bag as well? *grins*

I know sometimes its hard to tell people your problems. And you may not know who to confront as well. Why bother telling when they can't help right?

But why keep it to yourself?
Why not share?
Aren't we suppose to help one another?
Love one another?

Remember~!
A Friend Loves You All The Time.
Proverbs 17:17


P/s: I'm just a call away if you need me. *smiles*

2 comments:

Calvynius said...

aiyo big sis, u rly kno hw 2 put a SMILE on every1's face =)

WhiteStar said...

haha.. trying my best to =)