This Is A Story Of A Girl Who Cried A River And Drowned The Whole World!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bias!

What would you do if you found out that your lecturers are actually bias?
Not buyers as in buys stuff and all.
But, they have favoritism towards certain people, who polish their shoes.

Is it fair towards other students?
Go get a shoe polisher yourself in the store yo. *laughs*

For me, I don't think I will do that just to get a higher mark or grade.
I think all I can do is, not to find fault and keep a neutral stand.

If you don't know what to do,

GO AGAINST THE CURRENT PEEPS!
DON"T FOLLOW THE FLOW!
STAND FOR WHAT IS RIGHT!

Even if you have to stand alone.*smiles*

2 comments:

wenn said...

u mean bias?

Eunice said...

yup, just do your part and don't get influenced by others...

and yes! stand for what is right even when u have to stand alone !!!