This Is A Story Of A Girl Who Cried A River And Drowned The Whole World!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Next Phase

Some of you must be wondering where am I going off to. Well, if you still can't figure it out until today, it's okay =)


I'll be going off to HELP UNIVERSITY COLLEGE.




I'll be starting next week on the 18 August and I'll be going down to Kuala Lumpur on the 15 August.

'Why go HELP? Very helpful is it?' Yea, I love teasing people last time, and I ended up going there too.

Lesson learned: not to tease people next time.

If you ask me Why HELP? No idea, just following His will =)

Psalm37:23-24, Our steps are made firm by the Lord, when he delights in our way; though we stumble, we shall not fall headlong, for the Lord holds us by the hand.

3 comments:

aaronyappio said...

why Help? is dat helpful? hahahaa

Eunice said...

that's a very nice verse...

wenn said...

You did it! Congrats!