This Is A Story Of A Girl Who Cried A River And Drowned The Whole World!

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Flesh out

Fasting lunch and dinner for the very first time yesterday was a whole new experience for me. It was so challenging because many temptations will come your way to fulfill the desires of your flesh, like what they say: the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

Throughout the week fasting lunch until yesterday with dinner,
I begin to see things that I once was blinded,
all those minute little things in life that I myself sometimes have overlooked and took for granted. So much so that I soon realize and learn to appreciate more of my surroundings and people around me.

Other than that,
Dying to the flesh and not letting temptation in even though I was hungry and tired physically and mentally, those times is where I needed God most, His strength had taught me perseverance to move on. The best part of all these: is to be in tune with God once again.

He's there cheering me on all the way. 

1 comment:

wenn said...

well, I don't quite agree to fasting..you might get gastric if prolonged.