This Is A Story Of A Girl Who Cried A River And Drowned The Whole World!

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Strolling

God wants you. He delights in you. You don’t have to be like everybody else.

The Stroll
Strolling around campus admiring God's creation,
the nature, environment, clouds blown by the wind,
houses build by God's gift given to man - brains,
also things that cannot be seen - the wind,
blushing through my face,
the cold icy feeling that gives you chills off and on *shivers*

As I wonder and question myself again and again,
the answers will soon be unfold one day,
like a puzzle being fitted into its form,
and until that day,
I shall see the whole picture frame of Your plan You have for me.

God’s heart is to do you good. He wants you to come out with more at the end of the day than you started the day with. The enemy of your soul wants you to come out with less. 

1 comment:

wenn said...

great to take a stroll and absorb in the beauty of nature.