This Is A Story Of A Girl Who Cried A River And Drowned The Whole World!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Learning

The past few days and week has been pretty hectic..
And I've never felt so disappointed with myself before..
I'm so bad at Flash that the more I click the worst it became..
I couldn't save it but I did the best I can, still, the first unsatisfactory assignment I've ever done..

Aside from all the sadness, emo and disappointments..
What I have missed, is the point of all this mess!
The most important thing is the process of it all..
Learning..

Yes, though I did badly but I learned from it..
I didn't realized that I've learned and grown so much from this..
Thank You Lord for opening my eyes..


Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. 
James 1:2-3

1 comment:

wenn said...

very true..sometimes we go through lots of obstacles and that's when we grow stronger.
Well, look beyond all those obstacles, you will see clear blue sky over there where your assignments eventually accomplished.
All the best. Take care.