This Is A Story Of A Girl Who Cried A River And Drowned The Whole World!

Monday, January 31, 2011

A Test?

You know, if you read or notice one of my tweets.
One of the things that I don't really wish to see happened.

What is it?

Well, I've always looked forward to coming home to Ipoh.
One of the reasons are my dogs. My babies! *grins*

But, when I came back recently. One of my dogs shocked me.
He is so skinny! It's like he hasn't been eating for months!

His situation is getting worst, he is actually having arthritis but not so severe.

But now, he's suffering so badly. That he couldn't walk properly.

He is Dhurcy, my Miniature Pinscher.
http://bit.ly/ig2G8P

His medical fees is so much more expensive than humans.
One round, roughly RM165.

You know, I somehow felt like it's more like a preparation for me, a training. I don't think it's a burden or anything else. I feel like a nurse. *laughs*

But I do pity him, all those bitter medicines that he has to take.
Who likes taking medicine anyway.

I know all this will pay off.
I'll be a better person in handling this in years to come if anything familiar happens.

So, my prayer request.
Do pray for Dhurcy, for his speedy recovery and strength to overcome this.

Thank You!