This Is A Story Of A Girl Who Cried A River And Drowned The Whole World!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hospital

Not the private ones but the public hospital.
All you have to do is just pay RM1.

So I accompanied my grandma there today. The service is so so lar but you can see the staffs there, so reluctant to do their jobs and they take their own sweet time.

Come on, I don't have all day.

I thought I was patient and all these while I have the mentality that old people are way more patient than the younger ones. But I found out that it's Not True!

Why?

My grandma's number is 6078 and the number is only 4067. When it reached 4078 she says it is her turn, then I was trying to convince her that it's not her turn yet but she wouldn't listen and she kept insisting it's her turn and she's right. So I let her go and she went in to the room and came out.

Oh ya, she kept on saying that they follow the last two numbers.

I felt paiseh for her. See I told you ah ma, haha! But she's cute, the way she react..

2 comments:

blee said...

good girl..grandma needs company. :)

Ken Wooi said...

wah... 2000 more ah? -.-