This Is A Story Of A Girl Who Cried A River And Drowned The Whole World!

Friday, October 10, 2014

Private?

It somehow hit me that I regretted on not writing for so long.

Some eventful or not so eventful moments just slipped off my mind..
Don't know if it's a good thing or not, but as I was looking back to the older posts..
Boy I'm glad that all those events have helped me grow..
  
And as of today, I shall be discipline and start writing again, *please remind me*
hopefully in the future when I grow all old, wrinkly and forgetful I still have all these to entertain myself with, and to laugh about ;)

Alright, what stayed in my mind up till now was this statement from Hui Ee,
"If you ever felt lost, ask yourself again why you're in radio."

A very good reminder for myself..

2 comments:

wenn said...

treat it like a dairy..one day we might forget and thus this reminds us of happenings years ago..

Anonymous said...


Hi, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate ? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. Hope to hear soon. Thanks!