This Is A Story Of A Girl Who Cried A River And Drowned The Whole World!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Me?

I should be doing my assignment now,
just found out that I have a due tomorrow,
guess Chinese New Year blinded everything else
and yet, here I am! Blogging? Who would read anyway..

I read and look through all the things I wrote in here or journal,
I realized something has changed.
I am not the Suejane I once used to be.
*well people do change*

I used to love talking to people, helpful, lame, spontaneous, crazy and random?
Now, I'm so much more reserved in a way.
*I miss laughing until my stomach ache!*
When I'm out with a group of people or just 3 of us,
I realized, I shut myself from people. Why? I don't know.

Mood swing? Nah..
Maybe there's too much in my mind that was left unsettled?
Too much things to think about?

Shall stop dwelling in this situation.
Suppressing oneself.



or maybe its the age factor! Maturity level! *really?*

1 comment:

wenn said...

just be yourself..