This Is A Story Of A Girl Who Cried A River And Drowned The Whole World!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Written

Sometimes writing is better than speaking..
Don't you think?

You don't have to feel sorry of saying things that you don't mean to others but it came out automatically from your mouth. Have you ever experience that?

Well I have..

Sometimes I wish that I could write them out on a piece of paper before speaking..
Not that I've hurt people a lot,
I might have but not realize them, things just come out unintentionally..

Like others, parents or anyone whom you look up to might say things that may hurt you unintentionally without them realizing. How hurtful will it be especially when it comes from your loved ones..

Other than that, this applies to me as well when I'm about to give a speech or debate with someone.. I realize that I will have more great ideas if I would have stop to think before speaking..

But you know.. You'll end up saying things that you don't want to say and you screw things up *laughs*

No worries, humans make mistakes.. Without them, how are we going to improve? *grins*

1 comment:

wenn said...

true, think before u speak..