This Is A Story Of A Girl Who Cried A River And Drowned The Whole World!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Verses

Here are some verses that keeps me going in life *smiles*

“Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go” (Joshua 1:9)

“Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always” (1 Chronicles 16:11)

“For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him” (2 Chronicles 16:9a)

“Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength” (Nehemiah 8:10).\

“The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song” (Psalm 28:7)

“The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace” (Psalm 29:11)

“God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble” (Psalm 46:1)

“My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever” (Psalm 73:26)

“Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage” (Psalm 84:5)

“The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation” 
(Psalm 118:14)

“My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word” 
(Psalm 119:28)

“but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint” 
(Isaiah 40:31)

“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand” 
(Isaiah 41:10)

“He will keep you strong to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ” (1 Corinthians 1:8)

“But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong” (2 Corinthians 12:9-10)

 “I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God” (Ephesians 3:16-19)

“I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength” (Philippians 4:13)

May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word” (2 Thessalonians 2:16-17)

“And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast” (1 Peter 5:10)

No comments: