This Is A Story Of A Girl Who Cried A River And Drowned The Whole World!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Trust

"It takes years to build trust, and a few seconds to destroy it."


Can I trust you? I did. But things change.

I'm not trying to brag but I'm quite observant and I do realize the difference in the environment. Was it you?

I wonder if you realize that I do mind in certain areas. Even when I do say yes in almost everything, I do have limits. But I don't mind.

Lesson learned: To not Trust people easily. And Be careful in your surroundings too.

2 comments:

wenn said...

got to be careful to whom u trust..some people r trustworthy but some couldn't be trusted.

Unknown said...

I practise this,i can easily trust people but i have this defense system in the event that the trust is broken,i just wanna make sure that it will not affect me emotionally,financially or even religiously....

why i said religiously,,, because been cheated by the so called religious person,,hahahah but now learnt the lesson well