This Is A Story Of A Girl Who Cried A River And Drowned The Whole World!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

PSA

PSA stands for Public Service Announcement if you're wondering. *smiles*





My PSA due date is on the 1st of November and I"m still stuck on my title. It should be easy, because we can pick on any topic we want. But it is not as easy as you may think.

Public Speaking is tomorrow, I will be talking on self defense. Can't wait to get over it. Hopefully I'll be able to concentrate fully on my PSA after my speech.

Oh ya, this song keep popping out from my mind. Try listening =)

4 comments:

Wai Keong said...

Does PSA require any shooting? =)

WhiteStar said...

Yes =) it's actually up to us.. you can shoot or record.. we cannot get pictures from the net also, it must be from us.. songs as well, cannot get copyrighted ones..

Ben - Chee Lupp said...

go start dancing to the song...haha...everytime I hear this song just feel like dancing...haha...

WhiteStar said...

HAHA! Yes! But I've got no space here..