This Is A Story Of A Girl Who Cried A River And Drowned The Whole World!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Logo

Hi! This is my first time doing a logo and a tag line!

First one.

Please do give me constructive criticism, so I may improve myself =)
I myself not sure if a logo can be like this.
Do tell me which one of this four is better okay.

Second.

Third.

Fourth.

And fifth one.

I still haven't figured out a tag line for my company. Any ideas? My company will be selling unique and edgy stuff.

What do you think? =)

6 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

3rd. and make the font bigger.
what does lvets mean anyway?

The Scientist said...

3rd logo.. :)

Anonymous said...

1st =p

wenn said...

u should incorporate all those letters to form the logo..eg, see Chang Jiang Restaurant on Scrumptious.

Eunice said...

hey.. nice!!!! gd try !!

i'd say either 2nd or 4th.. 2nd if u're gonna add a tagline below LVETS.. what does LVETS stand for?possible to change the font? coz kinda hard to see that it is LVETS..

gd job anyway.. wow..sue jane can design logo adi..hehe..

WhiteStar said...

Terima Kasih banyak banyak semua!!

LVETS = Love it! XD also 'Living Entities' =)

*paiseh*