This Is A Story Of A Girl Who Cried A River And Drowned The Whole World!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Lady

It's Wednesday! Meaning, cheap movie tickets!
RM8, worth going for a movie marathon on Wednesdays!

So today I went and watched The Lady myself *smiles*



Overall, it was good and it was based on a true story of Aung San Suu Kyi who was held under house arrest for as long as 15 years. She's Aung San's daughter, if you remember what we studied in From 5's history book *wink*

Don't know who she is? Never heard of her? Go watch!
You won't regret! As in for people like me *laughs*
But if you don't watch, you will never know! Ahh hah!

I can say that I've never knew and thought how bad it was, all the sufferings that she has to go through, which very much reminded me of my own country Malaysia's BERSIH Rally. But not as bad as Burma. The movie helps me think deep and question myself, and it gave me an insight on how the authority thinks of wicked ideas to manipulate the people.

Such Courageous Woman I would say! *SALUTE*
*Googles Aung San Suu Kyi*

No comments: