This Is A Story Of A Girl Who Cried A River And Drowned The Whole World!

Friday, May 11, 2012

Found Love?

This song was originally sang by Rihanna if I'm not mistaken.

This song cover below by Lindsey Stirling is worth sharing..



Two verses that caught me was:
We found Hope in a Hopeless place,
We found Love in a Holy place..

Did I hear them right?
Romans 12:12  Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.
We can find hope in a hopeless place when He is with us, He is our strong pillar of strength in our times of tribulation. So Don't give up hope! Pray until something happens!

We found love in a holy place, every one of us have a destination to reach, either to lead a life according to His will or our own will. What kind of destination? Eternal life or death.
Psalm 23:6 Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever
Why?
Because,
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

No comments: