This Is A Story Of A Girl Who Cried A River And Drowned The Whole World!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Unexpect the expected

One day,
a girl decided to challenge herself to win one soul to Christ,
so a name popped up in her mind! It's friend A.
It didn't seemed to be easy but easy at the same time as both just knew each other,
same course *skip*

Then friend B came to mind,
realizes her openness to Christ, 
started praying, sharing, gave her a book, and invited her to church.

Yesterday was her first time attending my Church,
as surprising it is, she accepted Christ!!!
I almost wanted to give up on her but when I saw her posting up a bible verse once on twitter, I know I shouldn't give up so easily. And I really didn't expect to be so soon! Thank You Lord!

Oh yea, friend A, I won't give up hope on you but time will tell..

No comments: