This Is A Story Of A Girl Who Cried A River And Drowned The Whole World!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Thoughts

God just works in ways that you could have never imagined.
Sometimes or maybe most of the time, I wonder why He could just let things happen.
And I somehow got His message, maybe yes? Or maybe no.

It is just unfair sometimes.
But you still choose to trust Him no matter what happens.
Because our future is in His hands, and as stated in Jeremiah 29:11,
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 

Convinced?
Life isn't easy to live by, especially if you don't have anyone to lean or rely on.
For me? I'm glad that I have the opportunity to know Him and have Him as my heavenly Father.

My medicine,
His words never fail to strengthen me all the time.

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Psalm 73: 26

1 comment:

+Shane+ said...

Emm... Not really.. Sometimes you'll just have to rely upon yourself towards achieving something, I know, to you, god loving is good. But I don't give a thing on believing god sometimes, because what lies up ahead is the future, and it's us, the human beings who created our own future, not god?. Try achieving something by ourselves, it will work! =)