This Is A Story Of A Girl Who Cried A River And Drowned The Whole World!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Daily Routine

What did I do?
Wake up, start editing video. go class, come back, edit video

Next day
Wake up, edit video. eat if I can, go class, edit video, sleep, dream of it, can't sleep, edit video

And the same goes to the last few days and days to come..

Now I know how is it like to be an editor.
It's fun in the beginning,
stressful in the middle, happy at the same time when problems are solved!
Satisfied when you reach your target duration.
Lack of sleep which comes with pimples and panda eyes..

After it is finished? Shall update when I reach that point.

But at the same time I've learn a lot!

Let us run with patience the particular race that God has set before us. 
Hebrews 12:1

No comments: