This Is A Story Of A Girl Who Cried A River And Drowned The Whole World!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Woofies!

Olla! Meet my doggies!


That's the latest picture of them.

Yeap! A day in the sun after taking their bath! *smiles*

What else to say, I miss them so much.
Right now I wish you all were here. Sometimes, I wonder if they could speak and voice out their thoughts. Wouldn't it be interesting?

You will know what they want, instead of assuming that they want this or that.

But it would be scary if they could talk right?
And I guess the situation will be like this, they'll be bugging you all the time. Telling you, "Walk me! Walk me! Feed me! Feed me!"

Okay, I don't know what they're thinking.
But I know one thing's for sure. That they could actually understand you. Your feelings, emotions. It's really great to share your inner thoughts as well.

But you won't get any reply lar. *silence.. cricket sound*

2 comments:

beelee said...

ya..if only they could talk!

Ken Wooi said...

scratch me!