This Is A Story Of A Girl Who Cried A River And Drowned The Whole World!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Chili's

After CF exhibition, we went straight to Bangsar Shopping Center.
I actually don't know where we're heading to,
which includes the whole plan for the night.

See, I trust you guys and girls that I didn't bother asking. *laughs*



I forgot the name but I do love the fried chicken!

Oh, the joke for the night: I asked the waiter what's the difference between food A & B, and you know what he replied?

This is A & this is B. Hello, obviously I know the name cuz it's stated in the menu. Then I wouldn't have to ask you right?

Get it get it? If you don't get it, ask me okay. *smiles*


the Free birthday cake!


and a Group Picture!

Thank You all for the dinner, presents and your time!
Love you all!