This Is A Story Of A Girl Who Cried A River And Drowned The Whole World!

Monday, February 28, 2011

In My Life

Your will be done.

Well, something to share. I don't know if I'm good enough or whether I can take up the responsibilities given. Will I commit myself? I think I will.

I don't know if its His will to get me out of my comfort zone to face more challenges in life. Though it may sound easy but the commitments to give. I've done it before, but why hesitate now? To afraid to fail?

Its not that it's new to me but is it fair for the rest? Is it really from God Himself? What if I can't do it well? What if I'm not experienced enough?

Anyhow, I really do pray that I'll make the right decision. I think I'm too young and inexperience for this, don't you think?

"Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young, but be an example for other believers in your speech, behavior, love, faithfulness, and purity."
1 Timothy 4:12


Daddy God! I failed to practice that verse. Help me!

No comments: